My pipes aren’t as messy as yours

Pocster

3 minutes ago, markc said:

Wow! Centreparcs going the extra mile to make you feel at home :)

Yes ! My first thought was “ looks like mine but don’t remember doing it “ . Said that a few times in my life to be honest 😉

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pocster said:

es ! My first thought was “ looks like mine but don’t remember doing it “ . Said that a few times in my life to be honest 😉

Hopefully you have not had as many similar moments as our recent prime minister but one may have had!

• Haha 2

No need, my wiring and plumbing is a work of art, hidden below the floorboards for the next person to marvel over, along with the design info, heat loss and other calculations in the maintenance manual for when I kick the bucket and I’m. I longer about to maintain it

1 hour ago, TonyT said:

No need, my wiring and plumbing is a work of art, hidden below the floorboards for the next person to marvel over, along with the design info, heat loss and other calculations in the maintenance manual for when I kick the bucket and I’m. I longer about to maintain it

Make sure you etch “ @Nickfromwales was here “ . I did that under my shower tray - I then am free from blame for eternity…

• Haha 1