Planning consent obtained, appeal submitted - now we'd like to make a change

JennyDevon

We submitted our planning application in December 2021, we gained permission with conditions about the windows in July 2022.

We submitted an appeal relating to windows in September 2022, it was validated in December 2022, but no decision has been made.

We need to order the windows, so submitted an approval of conditions form, this was returned by LPA as we have an appeal in.

We called the planning inspectorate about the appeal last week and were advised it would not be looked at until at least September.

We would now like to make one window bigger - how do I ask for permission?  Is it an amendment?  Which form, and where do I find it? and who should I ask?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I made one window bigger a few smaller, also changed the door sizes -no one went around with a tape measure, unless it a major change I would worry. Unless there is a privacy of neighbours issue.  

• 2 weeks later...

If the window isn't on the principle elevation or overlooking anybody, it'll be a non-material amendment. 

We made a few such tweaks as we went along and architect advised bundling them all together as a single NMA. E.g. removing a window, narrowing another, putting in double patio doors instead of a garage style, and a sidelight on a back door.

Edited by Conor