New Build- residing in caravans- help with new internet connection!!!!

Hello!!

My partner and I have full planning permission to build our forever home on land to the rear of our previous property- we have 2 static caravans on site which we will reside in whilst we build- but I am struggling with sorting out internet/phone etc- we need to have internet in the vans, as we have 3 teenage sons, and life wont be worth living without WiFi! 

BT say there aren't currently any packages they can offer, so I have emailed Openreach, but wonder if anyone else has struggled to get this? We live in quite a rural area, but the new house will be built on a strip of land directly behind a row of 8 houses, and I know one of them has fibre through Sky- so its not like we are remote with no other homes around.

Any help would be greatly received!!!! 

We used a 4G before we moved in, but that was only for the CCTV, and the mobile signal is rubbish here so it had to go in the loft, and then we could only access the WIFI in certain rooms.

Do they actually use much that cannot be tethered to a phone hot spot ?

Also Tesco do a family thing [others may do so as well]- 

Family SIM Deals | Mobile Phone Family Plans | Tesco Mobile

£70 per month for 5 sims unlimited - and 1 can go into the 4g router.  Seems expensive but add what you are paying now including landline and the kids phones.

On an aside, building the house will do wonders for their education, you will hear "I can't help now I have homework to do" 🤣

Easy.  4g router £90 on Amazon. Plus external antenna if needed. Unlimited data SIM card circa £16 per month.  All assuming your site gets a mobile signal.

to save me repeating my previous detailed replies please use search facility for this forum. Search  4g router or whatever. :)

4G like others have said.

Starlink and use it in the house when it is built.

If you are friendly with someone line of sight of your caravans that has a fibre connection ask them if you can share and setup a point to point link.