Final (hopefully) bit of tape and membrane done today

Thorfun

2 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

I have been thrown out if better placed than this (Bristol and Wales were worse, so they don't count)

Life outside this forum is barren wasteland. There's nothing to live for. I suggest you apologise and pray for forgiveness whilst we wait the mods wrath...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pocster said:

Life outside this forum is barren wasteland. There's nothing to live for. I suggest you apologise and pray for forgiveness whilst we wait the mods wrath...

Dropped my shorts and awaiting my spanking.

Will reregister with the screen name Rodger'd 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

Dropped my shorts and awaiting my spanking.

Will reregister with the screen name Rodger'd 

@Rodger'd

You should know better, but it has been a quiet week for you two so I knew it would only be a matter of time (before another crime against decency was commited)...

For all that is holy, please return your shorts to the appropriate position. @pocster, FYI that's all the way up, before you say otherwise.

Everybody else, please return to your homes. There will be no public spanking, not today anyways.

The management.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pocster said:

We've had a quick chat behind the scenes, and it's been decided that you'll kneel on a half-dozen pencils dressed as a cheerleader for this outburst.

Due to impracticalities with locations etc, please could you upload the footage to YouTube and post links here.

• Like 1