Continental plumbing

Holiday let in Poland. Looks fairly normal as we all know about washing machines in bathrooms, yes?

IMG_20170807_230932054.thumb.jpg.ad30069e7123e7f2ede5175b386e2d80.jpg

Then the missus says, how did they fit that washing machine in that bathroom? Though, she's not normally interested in stuff like that so had a look.

Never guess what I saw next

9 hours ago, Tennentslager said:

Holiday let in Poland. Looks fairly normal as we all know about washing machines in bathrooms, yes?

IMG_20170807_230932054.thumb.jpg.ad30069e7123e7f2ede5175b386e2d80.jpg

Then the missus says, how did they fit that washing machine in that bathroom? Though, she's not normally interested in stuff like that so had a look.

Never guess what I saw next

Just about get the 5 pairs ( days written on the labels ) of @PeterW's favourite cream and brown Y-fronts ? ? in there. 

• Like 1

When I was living on my own I didn't have a proper washing machine, just a portable one, that could be sat on the draining board and fixed to a tap.  That was fine for pretty much everything except bedding, which got washed in the bath. 

I reckon a lot of people could live with a small machine like this OK.  Looking at the number of small loads that go into our machine I reckon something this size would probably meet around 80% of our needs. 

I wonder how much less energy is uses, being so small?

Our Candy washing machine is shallower than a standard washing machine, but still a decent size. It means it fits behind a standard depth kitchen cupboard, so is hidden behind doors but much cheaper than an integrated washing machine

IMG-20161025-WA0001.jpg