Genie lift hire/lifting sheets

Has anyone ever used something like this to lift OSB and plasterboard upstairs? We have c.250 sheets to get upstairs and it's a very slow process using our plasterboard lifter so looking for alternatives to get the job done quickly. 

Genie material lift is a good machine but needs to be on good ground and forks are short so sheets would need to be on edge. Passing them up an open stairwell is easiest (after forklift outside).

24 minutes ago, markc said:

Genie material lift is a good machine but needs to be on good ground and forks are short so sheets would need to be on edge. Passing them up an open stairwell is easiest (after forklift outside).

We have an open staircase but I reckon I'd struggle to lift too many 15mm boards up the ladders myself for handing over. Idea would be to have lifter bringing boards up to first floor height and being offloaded by hand there. 

A labourer for an extra day is better value. Our boarding company provided one at the start and end of the job, something like £300 but he helped lift all the boards up and more importantly cleaned everything out and filled the skip.

• Like 1