floor drain for plant room

Tom

While I'm STILL waiting for our roof to be finished, I've been busy thinking how I can make our build more complicated and expensive, and have started to think about the plant room and whether it might be an idea to have a drain in the middle of the floor. The room won't just be for the plant but it's also a boot room etc, so it might be useful to have a drain and would also be useful if any pipes in there sprung a leak. There is already a 110mm stack coming up through the floor that I could T in to, and the screed is yet to go down, so have about 100mm height to play with. Should I forget the idea? Are there proprietry "floor drains" for this sort of thing, or could I just use a wet-room shower trap?

Thanks all

Thanks Dave, looking at those I think they are going to be a bit big, only got 100mm depth to play with and a distance of a few meters to the stack. Would a shower trap not do the same job?

I'm going for a square shower trap. It's only really for an emergency in event of a big spillage or leak. If you want to go get the floor wet regularly, then you'll have to go down the whole wetroom tanking and sealing route.