skylights in a corrugated roof

Tom

Hello all - I'm trying to make a decision on skylights for our build and quite like the look of these: https://roof-maker.co.uk/products/luxlite-pitched-rooflights/

It looks like they don't make a specific flashing for a corrugated steel roof but instead make your own with lead etc. Is there any reason you can see that this wouldn't be possible for a roof covered in 13/3 corruaged roof sheets (eg https://www.cladco.co.uk/13-3-corrugated-0-5-thick-polyester-paint-coated-roof-sheet?utm_source=google_shopping&child_id=647#color=48&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiqvqsNjl_AIVBWHmCh2CuwLoEAQYAyABEgL9QPD_BwE) ?

The chap on the other end of the line was very non-commital and just said "it'll be up to your builder to detail" - but I don't want to spend thousands on these and then leave my builder scratching his head...

Thanks everyone

A lead flashing would be pretty straight forward as long as the roof is not low pitch as this would make sealing against blown water very difficult. 
a raised skylight with a symmetrical gap around the side does look very smart with corrugated sheets, just needs some care and attention with positioning to suit the corrugations

18 hours ago, markc said:

just needs some care and attention with positioning to suit the corrugations

Thanks Mark, I was going to set the width of the windows as per the profile of the roofing sheets - i.e a whole number of corrugations, then both sides of the window would coincide with a downward bend of the sheet (if you know what I mean...) - and only make the opening through the roof structure when the sheets were going up. Any other tips?