Is my warrant quote excessive?

my quote from build store seems excessive, or is this the standard price these days for a structural warranty?

building a 170sqm 1.5 story house using a timberframe from a supplier and block work outside, this is on the isle of mull in scotland.1082521885_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.917749e04e0a9ebc15cd9dc62962381f.png

Just now, nod said:

Plus 1 

has to be a Typo

Ours spent about ten minutes on each visit 

Including the final inspection 

The one we are using this time is much keener But only £1500 All in 

That’s a good price. Who is it with? 

18 hours ago, Bozza said:

Was your build architect supervised?   Is your warranty to assist resale of the the property, is that why you want one?  

we wont be architect supervised throughout the build, we are looking at getting a warranty as under the impression we would need it upto completion to change from a self build to a residential mortgage

8 minutes ago, Dave_madl said:

we wont be architect supervised throughout the build, we are looking at getting a warranty as under the impression we would need it upto completion to change from a self build to a residential mortgage

Have you looked into having your build architect supervised (as we did).  Might be cheaper.  Their indemnity certificate thing is sufficient for most residential mortgages.  Sorry don’t know cost to do so as my costs were embedded in a turnkey fixed quote.   Appreciate some people value a warranty if selling on though.