Another Flush threshold question - Aquabocci R47

SBMS

Following on from some really useful advice from @Dan F, @MJNewton and @craig I am wanting to use the Aquabocci R47 flush threshold on our sliding doors.  I am struggling a bit with the detailing with our Raynaer's CP130s..

Basically, this is the profile for the R47:

image.png.da682d1b6154cc14ff2d198eb2c9f6f5.png

There is 26mm from top of the threshold to the side entry point.  This is my track profile for my Raynaers CP130s:

image.thumb.png.5c5b26f9abccead1ad9f2fa95f98cb9f.png

The Raynaer's low profile track has a front drainage system that I've indicated on the attached profile, but from the top of the track profile to the bottom of the drainage holes is about 22.5mm.  If the top of the R47 was level with the top red line (top of the track), then the front drainage holes would sit higher than the side entry for the R47.  Am I missing something really obvious,  or is this flush threshold not compatible with my track?

Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, craig said:

Put a small flashing under the threshold then drops down and sloped into the drainage slot, you’ll be fine 😉

Thanks @craigbut i think the drainage channel has a built in dpc that sits under the threshold (the bit that is shown on right of their drawing above). I don’t know if I’m overthinking it but wouldn’t the track be butt up against the top part of the R47?