Stove in renovation project

Hi as I am renovating my main room I am building a false chimney breast and have decided to incorporate an inset multi fuel stove, and was wondering how feasible  an idea it is.  Obviously the new part of the chimney breast can be built of non combustible material but the back of the chimney breast will be the original dot and dab plasterboard.  Will this plasterboard have to be removed or can I put some sort of shield on the back of the CB, or on the flue that will go up it?  Also how does it affect the visible front face of the CB, will it need special plasterboard and plaster?  Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 13.45.42.png

Edited by vix2000

23 hours ago, Simplysimon said:

we got the arada slimline I600 freestanding and are not impressed, very poor draw and lots of smoke when door is opened. door only stays clear on the side with the handle. looks great though!

Are you using the connection to outside air?

I would get the land lord to fix it.  The install instructions state.

Check the flue draught which should read 10—20 pa, or 0.1 to 0.2 mbar.

if you have a suitable flue draft, you should not get smoke in the room.

2 hours ago, JohnMo said:

I would get the land lord to fix it. 

along with the occasional leak in the roof, the lack of extractor in the bathroom after it blew up, no inslution in the ceiling and wall in the en-suite, draughts, under one door, i'll leave it to the next tenant. at least this one is dry, the one we started off in across the road was covered in black mould, horses are stabled in the yard here so it's convenient and we shouldn't be here too much longer