The cheapest option for a temporary storage in the garden?

JohnBishop

5 minutes ago, joe90 said:

Buy a cheap second hand frame tent but put your small tools is plastic boxes to prevent rust

Exactly this is what came trough my mind. Yesterday I watched a video of a guy who made his plastic tool boxes for his pickup truck waterproof by attaching a rubber seal.

Edited by JohnBishop

How about building a large timber pergola. Sheet the roof with polycarb sheets and sides for now with tarps. 

Later on, revert to a pergola.

Though the price of timber.... 😬

• Like 2

I saw an 'interesting' outdoor storage solution in a back garden recently; a couple of knackered old fridge-freezers.  Not pretty, but reasonably weatherproof, comes with adjustable shelving, and available foc in a lay-by near you! 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roundtuit said:

I saw an 'interesting' outdoor storage solution in a back garden recently; a couple of knackered old fridge-freezers.  Not pretty, but reasonably weatherproof, comes with adjustable shelving, and available foc in a lay-by near you! 😀

I reckon you can paint it green so it looks better in the garden.

6 hours ago, Onoff said:

How about building a large timber pergola. Sheet the roof with polycarb sheets and sides for now with tarps. 

Later on, revert to a pergola.

Though the price of timber.... 😬

Yes, I definitely build a pergola before a conservatory comes in. But pergola is definitely going to stay just moved a bit further.
I know timber is pricey not sure how much the whole thing would cost.