Makita auto feed driver??

Arnold9801

On 01/07/2022 at 08:12, Russell griffiths said:

Depends what other tools you have, stick with the same battery configuration as the rest, I have the dewalt one and just put about 10,000 screws through it without any problem. 

i find 230v doesn't run out every so often, makita is wired

2 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

What on Earth are you doing, I can do a full days work on one 4 amp hour battery. 

still haven't gone for a specific make of battery tool so have only got a battery gun everything else is 230v. would have been a different story if i was still on site

On 01/07/2022 at 08:12, Russell griffiths said:

Depends what other tools you have, stick with the same battery configuration as the rest, I have the dewalt one and just put about 10,000 screws through it without any problem. 

Hi Russ

I take your point which is my intention anyway. Is there flexibility in terms of which collated screws you can use in your tool? 

Like I said I'm going to stick with Makita due to me having four makita batteries anyway. Now I'm looking at buying screws for these a d see them at various prices. I've got about 100x sheets to screw what with walls and ceilings, so is there any flexibility or do you have to buy Makita ones as any other just won't be compatible? 

Arnold9801 

1 hour ago, Arnold9801 said:

Hi Russ

I take your point which is my intention anyway. Is there flexibility in terms of which collated screws you can use in your tool? 

Like I said I'm going to stick with Makita due to me having four makita batteries anyway. Now I'm looking at buying screws for these a d see them at various prices. I've got about 100x sheets to screw what with walls and ceilings, so is there any flexibility or do you have to buy Makita ones as any other just won't be compatible? 

Arnold9801 

Most screws work, but avoid very cheap ones, normally £20 a box roughly.