The Introduction of Coldry!

Coldry

Hey all,

I'm having a building project done and thought it might be a good idea to join a forum in which I could share what's going on and seek advice. I'm also studying the Property Investment game and figured I should get involved in such a community as I'm destined to have a bunch of reno projects going on in the future.

So hi to everyone and I hope I can a valuable member of this community as well as get some value from it.

Thanks

Morning. 

There's a mass of advice here: often buried in discussion which isn't related to the question posted. So, please waste a bit of time here: try out the site search facility and you could also try using google or other search engine to search within the site. Some find it more efficient to search that way than to use the forum search tool.

If you have a strong stomach, follow @pocster, if you want stories about well-illustrated , detailed fiddly stuff done to a high standard, @Onoff's yer man. @ProDave is a tame spark, there's more a than a few plumbers; and there is  any number of bar-room lawyers. @nod has forgotten more about plastering, framing and allied trades than anyone else.  The blogs are worth more than a passing look .

Anyway, welcome.

Ian

Edited by ToughButterCup
  • Like 1