3D basic drawings

I've used People per Hour, https://www.peopleperhour.com/ , in the passed for similar, when I've not had the time to do things for myself.

But, you need to be clear on your Project outline exactly what you need.

By "3D basic drawings", do you want 2D drawings modelled in 3D and photo-realistic Renderings?

Include everything you have in the project description and ask for examples of their similar work. 

It depends on what the purpose your render is. If you just want to see it in 3d, go for fiverr. I’ve had some really good visuals from there. 

I wouldn’t recommend sketchup for the layman, it’s a pain to learn quickly. I think every practice in the U.K. has an architectural assistant that will knock you up something quick though, definitely get someone to do it for you! Pay a maximum of 200 pounds. If you want the level you see on estate agents, that’s usually £500 because they know how to use v-ray. V-ray makes it more realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Things have evolved a bit and what I need are 2D and 3D drawings, I would like the 3D ones quite well detailed. For example they should show windows, doors,balconies, brickwork etc and to include all the surrounding adjacent properties and immediate pavements.