NACSBA help needed from Self builders.

This arrived today.

If you've completed a self build in the last 5 years, then NACSBA needs your help. Government is keen to help more people to self build, BUT they have raised concerns about the lack of data on self build in the UK.

By taking 10 minutes to fill in our Self Build Survey you can make a big difference to anyone wanting to build. And as a thank you, five respondents, chosen at random, will be sent a £100 John Lewis voucher! 

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NaCSBA2022

How did you find your plot?  None of the options applied to me and no option for "other"  So they got a wrong answer to that one.

I had hoped there would be an "any other comments" option to tell them about this deficiency but no there was not, so they won't know my reply was wrong.

I received and completed it yesterday. There were a couple of questions where the options offered didn't cover our circumstance - plot locating as Dave found also, but also there was one there were 3-6 month and 12 month plus options, but no 6 - 12 month option 🙄

Still, if it helps others to make a decision about whether or not self-building is right for them then it's a worthwhile idea.