Vesa bracket stuff

Pocster

Got my TV bed ( it's lush ); got a nice HDMI 2.1 tv. Problem is the lift mechanism doesn't line up very well with the 4 holes for mounting on the TV.

Currently I have this which is too high; i.e the TV can't lower enough into the bed carcas.

The horizontal mount on the bed at the rear can move up and down but not enough either way.

I really need to mount the tv lower. I *presume* there's some vesa/bracket thing I can purchase to allow this? ( I'm guessing it could just be 2 vertical metal strips????)

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

Is that how the bed was provided with nothing more?

If so that is just rubbish.  For a start you have the tv only mounted on the bottom 2 fixings.  there is no horizontal cross member at the top to fix to the top 2 holes on the television.  Like that it it would be easy to damage the tv.  Or is there a bit you have not fitted?

I would have expected some adjustment, like 2 horizontal members supplied with a variety of fixing points to mount them at different heights.

Contact the manufacturer and ask them just how they expect you to adjust the height?  It looks to me on a par with cooker hoods that don't give enough adjustment and requires one to get creative with the hacksaw and drill to make a rubbish design work properly.  Not what you expect given the price I bet you have just paid.

27 minutes ago, ProDave said:

Is that how the bed was provided with nothing more?

If so that is just rubbish.  For a start you have the tv only mounted on the bottom 2 fixings.  there is no horizontal cross member at the top to fix to the top 2 holes on the television.  Like that it it would be easy to damage the tv.  Or is there a bit you have not fitted?

I would have expected some adjustment, like 2 horizontal members supplied with a variety of fixing points to mount them at different heights.

Contact the manufacturer and ask them just how they expect you to adjust the height?  It looks to me on a par with cooker hoods that don't give enough adjustment and requires one to get creative with the hacksaw and drill to make a rubbish design work properly.  Not what you expect given the price I bet you have just paid.

Yep. That's how it is supplied.

No other fittings.

I'll email the bed manufacturer - but in the meantime is there not something I can purchase???

51 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

I do hope the T.V screen is not to big. It might make you feel very inadequate when watching certain types of films.

I’m ok with the tv doing that . The mirrors on the ceiling put me off …

Anyway now for ps5 with hdmi 2.1 !!!