What happens when you forget to move the wheelbarrow ...

35 minutes ago, ProDave said:

I did that to a barrow.  I was filling it with my digger, and it started to fall over, so I tried to stop it falling with the digger bucket.

Digger 1, Barrow 0.

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. When you tap the barrow it crumbles like tissue paper.

Most startling one though is either when you use too big a bucket and drop a ton on it and flatten it, or use it as a brazier and the tyre explodes.

Those were the days....

Edited by Marvin
Clarification
  • Haha 1

Yup…. I had a massive level area for my polly tunnel and it was completely clear, I was moving a massive (over a ton) Boulder across the area that I had dug up working backwards with the digger rolling it toward the digger with the boom and then moving back and rolling again…. I could not work out what the strange twisted metal was that emerged below the digger as I moved backwards…. It was my very best site tripod…. The only thing on the whole bloody area…. And I went right over it..  luckily it did not have my very expensive laser level on it. 
My dad took it home and amazingly has  resurrected it with some very clever repairs ! Good on ya dad ! 

I decided to move my car trailer with the telehandler rather than get out of the cab and pull it.... Of course it dropped off the forks at the highest possible point. It did not end well for the trailer. 

Edited by Conor
  • Sad 1