Disposing of large amount of garden waste

gdal

2 hours ago, SimonD said:

I'm racked with guilt..

To Bowdlerise a, to some,  fairly well known process:

"Through the ministry of BuildHub, may God give you pardon and peace, and BuildHub Moderators  absolve you from your sins in the name of @Onoff, and of @pocster and other Demonic Builders, Amen.

There. Go, My Child and sin no more!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, ToughButterCup said:

To Bowdlerise a, to some,  fairly well known process:

"Through the ministry of BuildHub, may God give you pardon and peace, and BuildHub Moderators  absolve you from your sins in the name of @Onoff, and of @pocster and other Demonic Builders, Amen.

There. Go, My Child and sin no more!

Ah, blessed be. I can sleep soundly now ?

7 hours ago, Onoff said:

I feel your Jean Pain...

Now you're talking. Have you been off experimenting again? A friend of mine knew a farmer who had put a load of water piping through one of his massive dung heaps and used to reliably get 60 degree water out of it. Not sure of the flow rate, but by all accounts it was very useful. I'm no sure he even knew who Jean Pain was but just thought that the steam was heat going to waste.

6 hours ago, saveasteading said:

You are forgiven. If you didn't burn  it, someone else will skip it (lorry and diesel) and either burn it or dump it, so you burning is not a bad thing. Just never buy peat, and you will more than make up for that slight misdemeanour.

You are very kind,sir ?