Macerator pipe run

Pocster

I’m currently installing the macerator for grey water - this should be ok .

My understanding is I need to get the initial vertical pipework high as possible then have a fall into the main drain .

Thinking ahead though I wish to install a wc below ground . It’s going to be difficult ( I can’t see a way of doing it ) using this method for non grey waste ?

From the photos can I do this ? . Run the waste horizontally for many metres then come up on the other side of the black waste vertically  ( rather busy on the other side ) ? 
According to my grey waste saniflo this is not permitted . The same for ? waste macerator ? - or is that not an issue ??

E68F38EF-14DC-4DD5-BCB4-2FF4FD4B0BD5.jpeg

A9FF5245-A3B9-4E24-9EA2-3ACF84203C1C.jpeg

Spoke to Saniflo - there’s no product that can do that !!

Not sure it’s possible !

Location of toilet - ceiling height 

2.5m 

image.thumb.jpg.baeba72808c0e7340a98cefedf632347.jpg

Assuming I core through the top of the wall . My ceiling height changes ...

B36CB606-A35E-4E8B-843D-FCA2D0027DA4.thumb.jpeg.9c952c2c351d2efbd88d2fb823901d69.jpeg

That red pipe I’m using for cable ducting is already lower than the lowest point of my drain out .

Can’t be done can it ?????

Finally the drain out ...

6 minutes ago, PeterW said:

What’s your issue ..???

How far horizontal and vertical do you need to go ..?? Can you draw a simple picture ..??

I thought you had to go vertical first .

I will need to go maybe 6m horizontally then just under 3m vertically to be able to discharge .

Anchor is just showing you the more you lift the less you can pump horizontal. You need to read the install guide for the unit that you want to install as they are very clear about number of bends, number of valves etc and how that impacts the flow. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Anchor is just showing you the more you lift the less you can pump horizontal. You need to read the install guide for the unit that you want to install as they are very clear about number of bends, number of valves etc and how that impacts the flow. 

What about nasty things like this ? Not sure if this makes it better or worse !!

53634CA6-487E-4F9F-9E67-BD7672070BDC.jpeg

You can’t do the ? Hop as you’ve no pressure behind it. Once the vertical has ended you’re under horizontal gravity flow to drain the pipe. 

Stupid question can you not go 2 storey vertical lift into the attic then across the ceiling and drop into the soil elsewhere ..??

36 minutes ago, PeterW said:

You can’t do the ? Hop as you’ve no pressure behind it. Once the vertical has ended you’re under horizontal gravity flow to drain the pipe. 

Stupid question can you not go 2 storey vertical lift into the attic then across the ceiling and drop into the soil elsewhere ..??

Can’t . Wc is ‘under ‘ the flat car parking area .... ?

18 minutes ago, PeterW said:

How far ..? No way you can angle upward ..?? You’ll max out at 6m anyway. 

Do you really need a WC there ..??

I could maybe run horizontally 3m then 45 degrees up ; but assume that’s no good 

Just now, pocster said:

Also looking at my grey water waste . The boss strap isn’t quite at the right angle . So I’ve got a fall but it’s angled up a bit at the end . This an issue ???

3C5FC5C5-D811-409F-9F1D-1E9994ED5CB0.jpeg

C5CE6EAD-D008-42A8-ACC5-856673548334.jpeg

Could always put a new boss strap next to the duff one at a more favourable angle . Just wondering how critical this is .... 

2 minutes ago, dpmiller said:

could you pipe from the loo- boxed in- accross to directly under your soil and then go straight up? Saniflow might need dug into the screed a bit to get a fall to it.

Too long a run . Also ufh in the way !