Left over pipe

LA3222

Is there any practical use for leftover pipe? I have 11 offcuts varying from 10 to 30m that have been sat in one corner for a while now. Sick of looking at them but before I bin them I want to check there isn't a better use for them elsewhere on the build?

I used 2 offcuts to supply the hot and cold water to the en-suite, through a very congested area under the joists that would have been hard to get rigid copper through (as used everywhere else)  My only use in the whole house of "plastic water pipe"

30M might actually be useful to someone for a short UFH loop so offer it on the market place?

I tried to give away a whole 100m roll of 16mm UFH pipe for the price of postage and had no takers. In the end I gave it away to a local plumber that did UFH.

I did keep short off cuts as I plan to use them as formers fir garden cloches.

Edited by joe90

I quite like the conduit idea, its 16mm pipe so would you be able to pull a leccy cable or whatever through at a later date ok or would the small dia/friction stop it?

My original intention was to just join it all up to use for the first floor UFH but the idea of joints in UFH pipe dont float my boat so scrapped that idea.

7 minutes ago, ProDave said:

If you have not done the rest of your plumbing yet, a better use would just be use it for general plumbing in the house.

I havent done the plumbing yet but ill be using 10mm and 15mm HEP2O. Im not keen on mix and matching pipe sizes, plus this stuff isn't the most flexible.

I think I may go along with the conduit idea, just to key places such as audio/visual locations.