I'm just planning budget and cashflow. 

However I hadn't thought about reclaiming VAT for purchases in Ireland.

I.e.

Kore insulated foundation - Circa £8k

BPC - MVHR - Circa £3.5k

I did ask the KORE Sales rep the other day but he wasn't quite sure? I know a few have used Kore foundations and BPC kits, hence any advice?

Yes you can reclaim VAT on materials/goods purchased in another EU country. I purchased some things from Belgium where VAT is called BTW and was 21%. You have to do the currency conversion for them using the rate at the time of purchase.

Things change at end of December...

I'm afraid I've no idea how it should work between the different parts of Ireland and the UK main land but  this is how I believe its meant to work for the EU to  England/Wales/Scotland next year....

Items over some amount like £135 (?) should be exported free of all VAT (UK and Foreign).  

On arrival at the UK port someone should call you to pay the UK VAT and Import Duty (watch out for scammers?).

Self Builders will reclaim the VAT as you do now.

Items under that figure of £135 (?) should be shipped "inc UK VAT" (eg not inc foreign VAT). The foreign seller is responsible for forwarding the VAT you pay him to HMRC.

There should be no UK VAT (or import duty ?) to pay on arrival in the UK (watch out for cock ups).

Self Builders will reclaim the VAT as you do now.

That's assuming you can find a company in the EU willing to deal with the hassle.