Whose idea was floating shelves?

10 hours ago, TerryE said:

@Nickfromwales C'mon he's just another anal member of this forum, just like you and me!!   We all just have our own anal peculiarities -- or at least that's what Jan keep telling me. xD 

It took me an hour last night to work out where one USB socket was going. ?  

OCD is your enemy sometimes. 

Onoffs bathroom should be a masterpiece tbh, and I'm only grouchy 'cos I finished skimming at gone 9pm last night and am sanding it all ready for caulk and paint this morning. 

Kids ( x4 ) keep up moral by continuously popping in and asking if it's done yet :| and then walking off leaving little trails of pink footprints through the house as a gift for swmbo to resolve. 

Done about a dozen Henry bags in already ?  

Anyhoo, back to baths, bogs and the mini blog. ?

32 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

It took me an hour last night to work out where one USB socket was going. ?  

You should have had one of my recommended double sockets.

That is an hour you will not be getting back. An entire episode of Star Trek you will not able to watch again.

Your last words: "Holy Polos. Why can't I remember what happened to Uhura's leather boots (*) after the Battle of Xaction Prime?"

* probably purchased off Ebay by Max Mosley for use at Klingon-love-tryst themed parties.

Edited by Ferdinand

1 hour ago, Nickfromwales said:

Only Achilles heel with those double sockets with multiple USB outlets is the one shared PSU ;)

I opted for two single sockets with single 2.1a USB outlets so my boy cannot plug an iPod and and iPad into the same PSU and cook it  B|.

Dual box or would that have meant spending money? :)

Lots of 3.1A BG & LAP ones at Screweys:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/british-general-13a-2g-sp-switched-socket-3-1a-2g-usb-charger-white/8529p

• Like 1

Fitted the 47mm boxes I had, and ordered 2 of these as it meant pressing my iPhone 4 times and they then come through my door. 

Just about all the energy I can muster at the moment. Off to buy some Leyland High Opactiy paint and blast it all over the pink stuff. Skirting them second fix electrics, then search my phone for a mate to help fit the carpet. 

Almost there. ?