1st time buyer renovating

John w

Hi lads.

Not been on a forum for ages especialy ones that are any good that are just full of people moaning i am hoping this is differnent and from & what ive been reading seems to me pretty good so far, just looking for help and gather some info mainly on wet ufh atm.

Thanks.

And then you come and join ours.

Bah Humbug !!! xD

Welcome to Buildhub, @John w. Do tell us a bit about yourself, and what you are thinking about or planning.

There are several renovation project blogs, and mine below has some bits on there.

One good thing to do early, is to build a heat model of your house, using the spreadsheet that is around somewhere. If you ask, someone will link.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Haha well am 30 and a bus mechanic by trade ive installed underfloor heating but i have still 2 thermostat controls that i am wanting to change to the 1 brand all heatmiser. I just need alittle help with the wiring to the ufh8 control if i can get rid of the hive. Thanks for the welcome lads ?

9 minutes ago, John w said:

Haha well am 30 and a bus mechanic by trade ive installed underfloor heating but i have still 2 thermostat controls that i am wanting to change to the 1 brand all heatmiser. I just need alittle help with the wiring to the ufh8 control if i can get rid of the hive. Thanks for the welcome lads ?

Welcome onboard. Someone who knows will be along in a minute.

18 minutes ago, John w said:

Before you go down the Heatmiser route, what do you want to achieve..? There are better brands out there