It's taken about 3 years for my registration to complete!

DamonHD

IWI is done.*

First batch of TRVs (Radbot) made and even being sold on QVC!  Fundraising on Seedrs now for the next stage.

We had a year of data scientist and product champion which made some really helpful improvements over just engineers fiddling for years!

Rgds

Damon

* House may be CPOed and torn down, which is slightly annoying, but I shall resist getting in all my moaning in on this post...

Edited by DamonHD
  • Like 1

I don't think I'd call that a glitch since I tried many (3, 5, 7?) times over several years to get in, eg by communicating the route that you eventually responded to Jeremy!

More like a minor rend in the fabric of space time...  Auditors leaking through and all that...  B^>

But I didn't help myself by apparently mistypxiung my email address when trying to sign up, did I?

Rgds

Damon

TBH, we've only managed to get the forum contact email to work in "receive" mode very recently; before then I had no way of seeing what was coming in via that route.  We still have to fix the forum email "send" functionality, not at all sure why that doesn't work, but it's not for want of trying to fix it.

BTW, where does one ask for sage advice on matters of forum etiquette here?  Is there a magic email for example, that I should use?  (I think that we've established that the route that was obvious to me has a large effective latency!)

All who know me already know about my pet carbon-cutting project (nearly an overnight success after ~7 years!) and that yes we have that fundraising on, but also I may be able to gently make coupons available for people here for the current product, blah blah blah.  And keen though I am, I also don't much like being marketed at...

Please admins delete this posting at whim.  It's a tricky one.

Rgds

Damon

Last question on this thread, and I don't want to be wading in with my big muddy boots where I shouldn't...

Where would be the best place to start a thread on this:

http://www.earth.org.uk/note-on-solar-DHW-for-16WW-UniQ-and-PV-diversion.html

which @Nickfromwales amongst others has been helping me with quietly?

Note that I'm concentrating on just the DHW part for now.

Rgds

Damon

• 2 years later...

@DamonHD, I was scanning another topic and I have just noticed that an old member is back (from eBuild days that is).  So a belated hello and welcome again ?  Jeremy has gone cold turkey on the forum, so some move on and some return.  

BTW, I liked your Thermal Imaging Survey blog post.  It's a pity that this stuff isn't more accessible to member here. 

33 minutes ago, TerryE said:

@DamonHD, I was scanning another topic and I have just noticed that an old member is back (from eBuild days that is).  So a belated hello and welcome again ?  Jeremy has gone cold turkey on the forum, so some move on and some return.  

BTW, I liked your Thermal Imaging Survey blog post.  It's a pity that this stuff isn't more accessible to member here. 

I've been posting here, intermittently.  Life has been getting in the way.

Articles like the thermal imaging one are intended to be informational rather than selling anything.  What more should I do (or have done) to get them to people who would benefit?

Rgds

Damon

22 minutes ago, DamonHD said:

I've been posting here, intermittently.  Life has been getting in the way.

Articles like the thermal imaging one are intended to be informational rather than selling anything.  What more should I do (or have done) to get them to people who would benefit?

Rgds

Damon

You can add links here, in line with T&C's. Fill your boots. Dust needs blowing off sometimes, like this thread has now provoked these replies ;) 

1 hour ago, DamonHD said:

TBH, I post my stuff in blog here, and then copy the content to my own hosted blog.

Edited by TerryE