Nuance Shower Wall Panels - comments?

Ferdinand

Has anyone experience of Nuance panels by Bushboard?

The big claim is that the core is impervious to water.

https://www.bushboard.co.uk/nuance

https://www.bushboard.co.uk/applications/education

Comments?

Ferdinand

-----------------------------------------

(From a dealer summary)

"

• Bushboard Nuance shower panels are incredibly flexible, allowing you to truly personalise your bathroom. Featuring a tong and groove link, each panel fits together seamlessly, and are perfect for creating a walk in wet room or for complimenting any shower enclosure. If you wanted, you could install a floor to ceiling panelling system to create a truly luxurious feel which flows throughout your room.
  • Made with a patented core which is impervious to water, all our Bushboard Nuance panels are 100% waterproof and are guaranteed to last for 15 years! In addition to this, the award winning decorative panelling requires no trims or extrusions as the surface really is totally waterproof!
  • The panels are also incredibly quick and easy to install in comparison to tiling and produce minimal disruption and mess in your bathroom.
  • With regards to maintenance, Bushboard Nuance shower panels are incredibly hygienic as they simply wipe clean, meaning no scrubbing at grout lines which accompany tiles and NO mould and grime development!
  • The Nuance range also features a range of beautiful designs and textures ranging from the rich chocolate Nuance Ebony Oak Gloss panel and the pristine Nuance Calacatta Marble panels to the truly luxurious Nuance Black Quartz panels – Whatever colour, texture of pattern you prefer, Bushboard Nuance shower panels have you covered, helping you to create a beautiful and luxurious bathroom interior. 
  • Finally, Bushboard Nuance shower panels are made in Great Britain so you can rest assured that you will be receiving a quality product."
Edited by Ferdinand

I looked at them at the last Build show at the NEC, the examples on the stand where very good, almost impossible to see where the butt joins had been made. I guess only someone that has had them installed a while will know how they perform. So far it is the only panel system I have seen that does not require the somewhat unsightly inside corner beads.

1 hour ago, Chablais said:

So far it is the only panel system I have seen that does not require the somewhat unsightly inside corner beads.

Odd as I thought a corner needed one ..?? Or are they still saying a 2 or 3mm CT1 join is enough ..??