Behind schedule and out of money

daiking

Welcome back

Yes I too am behind schedule and nearly out of money, seems quite a common thing for self builders. But I am still plodding along making slow progress with just me working on the build.

I hear you have been asking for a certain Welsh plumber?

Nickfromales is here, wonderful chap. What I don't understand is how he has any time to work... (is this site typo savvy and does ellipsis? Looks like it)

Welcome back Daikin.

Money is always an issue, especially the longer it takes, as living/functioning elsewhere eats into it.

Best, Mafalda

Hello & good evening!

I find having NO schedule works. Also try and flit between a number of jobs at once and slip in "I'm sure if I'd been tested as a kid I'd have been diagnosed with ADHD!". You can just about get away with it with the missus if the end product is perfect and beyond reproach. I can't though use "The forum's down!" as an excuse to her any more.

Tiles.....one day! It's no surprise I still need to complete the walls. 

50 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Hello & good evening!

I find having NO schedule works. Also try and flit between a number of jobs at once and slip in "I'm sure if I'd been tested as a kid I'd have been diagnosed with ADHD!". You can just about get away with it with the missus if the end product is perfect and beyond reproach. I can't though use "The forum's down!" as an excuse to her any more.

Tiles.....one day! It's no surprise I still need to complete the walls. 

I don't have a schedule. The fact it's not finished means it's behind schedule.