Jump to content

worldwidewebs

Members
  • Posts

    367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by worldwidewebs

  1. I'm getting prices in at the moment for plaster-boarding/skimming the house but would like to get some prices for the board in advance to see if I'm potentially being ripped off - we need about 900m2 of the stuff. Are there 'best' places for this or is any local builders' merchant as good as anywhere? Same question applies for the sound insulation for the stud walls.
  2. I hope this isn't a stupid question, but why do you want to log all this information? What are you going to do with it?
  3. The only company that haven't bothered to discount were Gaulhofer/Ecowin (and they started way higher than everyone else by around 20%). Internorm and Norrsken have been the best to deal with, competitive on pricing and good products - not sure how I'll decide between them tbh
  4. Got any detail pics? We looked at the Eclisse ones at the HBR show a few weeks back and thought they looked a bit cheap. I think it was the furry felt stuff they used which we didn't like
×
×
  • Create New...