Slim washand basin

Tennentslager

Where are you trying to put it in that space, or outside the door?

And what is your minimum dimension front to back? You can get them down to about 225mm, but even that would be tight.eghttps://soak.com/en-gb/furniture/vanity-units/cloakroom-vanity-units/essential-range---white-slimline-freestanding-basin-unit/2000677.html#start=1

Given that it is newly tiled, how will you run the pipes without smashing your hard work?

I think that it could be more sensible outside the door ... can we have a piccie of the view from about 2m back?

Cheers

F

Edited by Ferdinand

Good job it wasn't in the ladies, I've known one or two that wouldn't have been able to get their backside into a gap that narrow (I should add that "known" wasn't in the biblical sense, and was a consequence of going drinking with a bunch of submariners who were having an ugly contest).

1 hour ago, Tennentslager said:

Amsterdam

So why do they not wash their hands in Amsterdam? *innocent face*

Amsterdam is unpopular with me today.

Watched a Sky interview this AM with one of the people planning to disrupt London tomorrow. Turns out she commutes from her ‘house In the Netherlands’ and saving the planet consists of Eurostar not flying. One return ticket a week uses up half of the average per capita Uk use of CO2, which is 5.7 tonnes.

If homework had been done, the deluded infividual would know that the Netherlands emits pretty much double the CO2 per head than we do, and it is up by 10% since 1990, whilst ours is down by nearly 40%.

Bah. Rioja Revolutionaries.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand