Saying hello, novice builder.

Annemay

Hello, just to say hello and i finally plucked up the courage to post ( been lurking for a while). 

We have a project to build a small house in france and am very nervous about making a mistake.

Never done more than re-decorate in the past. Will continue browsing for advice. In general though would like advice on downstairs floor plan, kitchen and flooring ( have made some very bad flooring choices in the past!)

i have put the floorplans on another thread if anyone could have a look.

thanks

15 minutes ago, Annemay said:

Thank you everyone, it is a new build Epilson, and near aix en provence so very south. 

Brexit should not affect me at the moment but who knows.

Lovely - I was further on than Aix near Montpellier.  Love that Southern area of France.  If I were younger and things were different I would have moved there permanently.  As @vivienz says please think about a blog.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Annemay said:

Am a blog novice but will do some research and think about it.

Please do because when we have all hunkered down for winter and are staring at large puddles onsite you can inspire us with sunny self build positivity. 

44 minutes ago, epsilonGreedy said:

Please do because when we have all hunkered down for winter and are staring at large puddles onsite you can inspire us with sunny self build positivity. 

Should be entertaining between my french and zero knowledge! 

• Haha 1