Windows & Doors

Lucy Murray

24 minutes ago, iSelfBuild said:

I'm not familiar with them but when I ran a search looks like the original owners went into administration and it's now being operated by a new buyer? https://www.synseal.com/

They are local to me. Here is a piece from the local press:

https://www.chad.co.uk/news/business/thousand-jobs-saved-at-ashfield-company-1-9633055

As indicatesd, it has ‘saved’ a thousand jobs.

It looks to me like a prepack, as the new setup is owned by the current majority shareholder and relatively new senior management. it has happened very quickly .. within a couple of days.

It looks as though customers and suppliers may have been protected at the cost to the previous minority shareholders, but that last is speculation.

It could just be a force majeure way of reorganising the business if the minority shareholders were reluctant.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Hi. Here's my Warmcore doors fitted this weekend at my self build. They are well made and look and feel a quality item. I'd seen the bad reviews for Warmcore but decided to go with them for various reasons. I think you need to find a supplier with a proven record on this system but that's the same with all aspects of a self build. Good luck.

DSC_0143.JPG

Edited by Mjb
Inserted photo
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 11/03/2019 at 08:48, Mjb said:

Hi. Here's my Warmcore doors fitted this weekend at my self build. They are well made and look and feel a quality item. I'd seen the bad reviews for Warmcore but decided to go with them for various reasons. I think you need to find a supplier with a proven record on this system but that's the same with all aspects of a self build. Good luck.

Hi!

Are you still happy with your warmcore bi folds?

Did you go for warmcore windows as well?