Distribution chamber vs inspection chamber

Roz

1 hour ago, saveasteading said:

That sounds complicated and the effluent would go untreated if there was any problem, whereas the 3 chamber types work to a high % of optimum without power.

you'd need to have a problem for quite a long time as there's 400mm or more between the normal level it pumps out down to, and the "overflow" height. 

9 hours ago, Kelvin said:

Yes, our Graf One2Clean has a built in sampling chamber and the treatment plant wasn’t too dear so simplified the install with no extra cost. 

Hi Kelvin, my tank is a One2clean. Is yours the standard version? Mine is not the plus version.

Thanks for all the reply’s. Fingers crossed my tank also has a sampling chamber il take a look tomorrow. This could say a lot of headaches.

1 hour ago, dpmiller said:

there's 400mm or more

That will be about 1m3 at a guess. or 7 person.days.

Then what comes out? Is it partially treated, or is there a baffle system to hold the worst of it?

2 hours ago, saveasteading said:

That will be about 1m3 at a guess. or 7 person.days.

Then what comes out? Is it partially treated, or is there a baffle system to hold the worst of it?

Good Q. The inlet pipe is plumbed right to the bottom on these and there's only a small overflow hole toward the top of the sampling pot. We had an issue with the pump last year which had it out of action for a  week or so. At no stage, running or not, have I ever seen any floating scum layer.

I've been advised by the reps of two different distributors that even a couple of weeks without power won't affect the output quality of a mature plant noticeably

• Like 1