XL joinery Oak internal doors

ProDave

It's that time to blow a bit more of the budget and buy all our internal doors.

Because this is our last house, we want it to be right, no cheap tat.  So We have settled on XL Joinery's Salerno doors, some glazed, some plain.

They are not cheap, £211 plus VAT for the plain doors and £260 plus VAT for the glazed ones from a local merchant.

However I find them on line at this one particular supplier for a lot less £126 plus VAT for the plain ones and £170 plus VAT for the glazed ones.  e.g https://www.building-supplies-online.co.uk/gosal-xl-joinery-salerno-internal-oak-door-with-clear-glass.html

Before I hit the submit button, anyone any experience of these particular doors, or that particular on line supplier, who seem to be a good deal cheaper than anywhere else I can find?

Related question:  They only do the size we want (2040 by 826) unfinished.  Would it be best to oil or varnish these?

i have just fitted 22 of these doors both solid and glazed and they look really great. i am very happy with the quality of the doors, which I sourced through a local timber merchant, (who matched online prices).  I have used 2 coats of Osmo Door Oil which is easy to apply. XL Joinery confirmed that the Osmo Door Oil was suitable for these doors..Would have no hesitation in recommending both the doors and the Osmo Door oil.