Icf blocks, like durisol, but not

Russell griffiths

Can I ask for the current state of play with ISOTEX/DURISOL products?

We have for a year attempted to show faith in ISOTEX having seen them at GD and the Swindon. 

Our Architect was selected from our chats with INSULHUB. 

The local sales rep who is now no longer employed  by Insulhub attempted to lead us a merry dance and basically grandly took the *iss. very happy to expand on this brief but succinct review of his crap dealings with us...

for one he quoted delivery twice for the blocks.. blocks cost circa 9k delivery 4k? 

This is far from my usual way of how Id chose to express how badly his dealings with us actually where. 

We remade contact recently and it now appears ISOTEX have a minimum order . So a sharing of communications and again a promise of I will be right back to you! 

Great we thought eight days later...nothing. Email yesterday saying they would be in touch today with news... we waited ...We rang to be told the office is assessing if we meet the minimum order. (we are building a sizeable extension and summer house....this has remained constant over the last eighteen months. They just don't seem to care.

On 22/03/2021 at 16:23, ianfish said:

Can I ask for the current state of play with ISOTEX/DURISOL products?

We have for a year attempted to show faith in ISOTEX having seen them at GD and the Swindon. 

Our Architect was selected from our chats with INSULHUB. 

The local sales rep who is now no longer employed  by Insulhub attempted to lead us a merry dance and basically grandly took the *iss. very happy to expand on this brief but succinct review of his crap dealings with us...

for one he quoted delivery twice for the blocks.. blocks cost circa 9k delivery 4k? 

This is far from my usual way of how Id chose to express how badly his dealings with us actually where. 

We remade contact recently and it now appears ISOTEX have a minimum order . So a sharing of communications and again a promise of I will be right back to you! 

Great we thought eight days later...nothing. Email yesterday saying they would be in touch today with news... we waited ...We rang to be told the office is assessing if we meet the minimum order. (we are building a sizeable extension and summer house....this has remained constant over the last eighteen months. They just don't seem to care.

Update to this we have had a conversation this morning, which has clarified our concerns caused by former a employee of past dealings and fingers crossed we will be able to order what we wanted.  Our only motive in this whole thread was wanting to see positive progress!

We have as many of us here invested heavily both spiritually and financially into our design. Thankfully the Andy Norris the UK sales manager of Insulhub has took ownership of the account and is taking huge steps to help us get our blocks, simple really.

Edited by ianfish
  • Like 2