Q railing supplier

Alexphd1

Alex are you looking for a glass fixing system? If so the guy making my steel stair recommended some German company that he thinks are the best, but very expensive. I can find out the name if you like. However he said a more reasonably priced company is https://www.fhbrundle.co.uk/. I am going to be ordering from FH Brundle.

1504124879_ScreenShot2019-01-24at21_38_43.thumb.png.7b9cbaf81b3cc89c9cf6f9efa7cb5ae7.png

Edited by ultramods

I was in a glass lift in a very smart hotel in Dortmund 

The lift was packed with German businessmen and me 

It stoped between floors and there was that Elephant in the room moment I learned forward looked down at the logo and Said in my best German Ah made in the U.K. 

It certainly broke the ice 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nod said:

I was in a glass lift in a very smart hotel in Dortmund 

The lift was packed with German businessmen and me 

It stoped between floors and there was that Elephant in the room moment I learned forward looked down at the logo and Said in my best German Ah made in the U.K. 

It certainly broke the ice 

Stopped between floors as in broken down? 

I used to work with German firms and tried to learn a bit of the language. I was asking how to spell something like "essen" and the guy said "No we never say "s, s", we say "double s"...we had a bad time during the war!"

3 hours ago, nod said:

Doesn’t it make you sick how good the Germans are at everything 

Lol.

Those environmentally friendly diesel engines they've been making. These highly efficient bagged vacuum cleaners that are better than bagless. Their railways that run with German efficiency. Their expertise at building new airports to schedule and budget. Their show case welcoming of immigrants and asylum seekers. Their absolute adherence to EU law. 

Sure, it'd make you sick! They used to make good cars, not any more. No better than anything else now. 

1 minute ago, jamiehamy said:

Lol.

Those environmentally friendly diesel engines they've been making. These highly efficient bagged vacuum cleaners that are better than bagless. Their railways that run with German efficiency. Their expertise at building new airports to schedule and budget. Their show case welcoming of immigrants and asylum seekers. Their absolute adherence to EU law. 

Sure, it'd make you sick! They used to make good cars, not any more. No better than anything else now. 

Maybe they are great at marketing and just OK at engineering.

12 hours ago, Alexphd1 said:

Anybody have a good contact for supplying Q railing at a decent price? 

I used HandrailsDirect/Scottish Ballustrades from Glenrothes. They did the design on the two things I wanted. Brundles despite chasing didn't. Not really sure about pricing, I think they were okay.

I thought handrails direct online prices where pretty expensive. I pass q-rails depot in stoke pretty regularl so will make a visit.... you never know until.you ask! 

@ultramodsWe have worked glass solutions, torrie in the past but will price around local and online to spec-  low iron, laminated etc.