Belling range cooker

This is great customer service-NOT 

I bought a belling professional range cooker convertible to lpg from stoves are us , asked at the time of purchase if the jets for converting were with it and was assured they would be. I have now had the cooker for 6 weeks (luckily not ready to use it yet) no jets with it, I have made numerous calls and sent numerous emails to stoves are us and keep getting told they’ve been dispatched  , more or less they’re telling me they’ve dispatched a set every week since 3rd October and funnily enough I’ve never received them, last week I lost the plot and told them it’d I didn’t receive them in the next two days they could come and uplift the cooker as it’s of no earthly use to me! This prompted a call next day saying they’d been sent out on an overnight delivery and I should receive them next day , you guessed it they never arrived. I sent another email on Friday and got an answer this morning with an attachment of a supposed signed by me delivery note apparently from fedex last Thursday, there is no signature just printed signed for by c Walker and there is no address just our postcode which covers at least 6 houses ,personally I think they’re at it and it has never been sent but why would they do this, I bought it on my credit card would I be within my rights to contact them about this ? It’s driving me crazy, I could buy them straight from belling but why should I? They were supposed to be included!

Delivery to a new house can be a problem.  I had a parcel not arrive and they kept telling me they tried to deliver but nobody was in and they had left a card. I was in and n card left.  They tried this for 3 days.  On the 4th day I saw the van go down the road, knock on the door of an empty house so intercepted him on the way back up the road.

Sometimes delivery companies just do no pass on instructions to their drivers like "if there is not a green landrover parked in front of the garage, you are at the wrong house"

1 hour ago, Christine Walker said:

fedex last Thursday, there is no signature just printed signed for by c Walker

Fedex tracking keeps a whole list of where your parcel has been if you know the tracking number. Start here