Peel n stick membrane

Russell griffiths

I’m looking for a peel n stick type membrane, below ground on my ICF walls, this is not a basement but just the small area from footings to ffl 

has anybody got any suggestions. 

Nudura my block maker do one, I’m just looking for price and performance comparisons 

@Triassic what did you end up using mate. 

@Russell griffiths I used Protec SAGM, it’s a multi layer waterproof and gas proof membrane, the gas proof ness was a building control requirement as we are in a Radon Area. We applied it during the summer and it slicks!! As the weather gets cooler it’s more manageable.

https://www.proctorgroup.com/images/products/groundworks/Downloads/Protech-GM-SAGM-datasheet.pdf

• Thanks 1

I used the Nudura one.

I also used it in strips for the wall to PIR under rafters junction. Works well, but you have to ensure the eps of the block is clean, dust free and dry! First time I used it I hadn't cleaned the wall enough and it didn't stick, but after a dry brush, damp cloth and allowed to dry worked well. The longer the blocks are out in sunshine you get a small amount of dusting on the block surface, so the longer (ie months) they're exposed the more brushing and cleaning needed. If fresh from delivery a quick wipe and dry and good to go. 

Easy to cut with a new Stanley blade and a straight edge. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to have this problem shortly and came across a spray on tanking. We used it a few days ago on a single skin blockwork wall for below a sandstone cladding and was very easy to use. Sprayed on with a airless sprayer.

http://www.icf-tech.com/basement-construction/

I will prob play safe and use a peel and stick membrane when it come to the ICF basement.