Lintels in a wide cavity situation

In a situation where you have a wide cavity would you use two separate linters or are there specially designed wide lintels, if so, what am I looking for and where can I order them. Our BM only has concrete lintels or “standard” steel lintels. (His words).

The  window openings are 2400mm wide and the cavity is around 150 wide. The outer lintel has to have a lip to support a small section of decorative stonework, the TF then sits above this.

Edited by Triassic

Standard lintels are available for wider cavities. I used Condells who ordered them direct from catnic. 

This is the 150 cavity catnic that would fit your doors. Just remember they need a minimum blockwork above the lintel on the skins to be deemed properly loaded. 

Edited by PeterW
Added link

We are on a 150 cavity and purchased standard lintels

Decorative stone outside 

Though SE advised against using lintels over 2mtrs so the larger openings we use steel with a hit and miss plate to carry the outside skin

3 hours ago, PeterW said:

Just remember they need a minimum blockwork above the lintel on the skins to be deemed properly loaded. 

@PeterW  There will be one block above the lintel and then the timber frame single storey house sits on top of that. Is this what you mean by properly loaded?

Ive just found  a cross section of the lintel showing the sizes.B55DCA44-4666-442B-8928-57C6D7CEDD37.thumb.jpeg.52efaf48d955696134cc4cc5dcdc6e1b.jpeg

Edited by Triassic
Typo