Hello

marshalp

Hello,

I’ve been browsing the forum for a week or two thought it would be a good place to get advice and maybe share some of my experiences.

I’m coming of the back of a full chalet renovation in North Wales, I’ve done most of the work except electrics and plastering. I have a few ‘little’ jobs to finish then I can enjoy it. I’m also 5 weeks into a full house renovation, 1930 semi that’s having a two story side and single story rear extension.

All that and I’m expecting my first child in 4 weeks!!!!!

House

79E762E1-D66B-4229-9F28-B92416004D75.jpeg

Chalet

49DEFFD6-1A98-4A27-8701-5A09CAC46376.jpeg

Edited by marshalp
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, marshalp said:

All that and I’m expecting my first child in 4 weeks!!!!!

Welcome to THE Forum, do we take it that you did all that while getting and being pregnant - if so, heaps of respect are due along with the baby!

34 minutes ago, PeterW said:

Welcome ..! Someone else who uses Visio for plans .. ?

We got plans drawn up by an architect, I then copied them into Viso so I could plan UFH and furniture etc..  I could spend hours messing with layouts ?

29 minutes ago, newhome said:

Welcome! Are you living in the renovation or elsewhere? Would be great to see some photos too. 

We’re living in a rented house around the corner, absolutely no way my pregnant partner could live in it. Hoping to move in early August, it won’t be completely finished but fingers crossed we’ll have running water and somewhere to cook.

93D1FA97-54AB-4E6B-92B7-8AB503A552D8.jpeg

2559FF9C-7B35-4357-8A18-5A2A403504DB.jpeg

• Like 1