Delivery charges

Triassic

I’ve just ordered my ICF Blocks. I then get an email, you’ll have to pay before delivery, here are our bank details, no mention of other ways to pay.

Oh and by the way, as this is a part load there’s a delivery charge of £250.

The annoying thing is that I’m now being made to wait for delivery as they’re awaiting another order to make up the part load. So I and someone else are paying a part load premium. A nice little £500 extra profit for the ICF company.

Can’t you ask to pay a small deposit by credit card? That will protect the whole purchase for you under Section 75 if (heaven forbid) they don’t deliver or something after you have paid. I would ask to pay £100 by credit card. 

And meh re the delivery but regardless ensure that it’s on the same invoice and not separate if you want to reclaim the vat otherwise they won’t allow it. 

1 hour ago, Triassic said:

I’ve just ordered my ICF Blocks. I then get an email, you’ll have to pay before delivery, here are our bank details, no mention of other ways to pay.

Oh and by the way, as this is a part load there’s a delivery charge of £250.

The annoying thing is that I’m now being made to wait for delivery as they’re awaiting another order to make up the part load. So I and someone else are paying a part load premium. A nice little £500 extra profit for the ICF company.

It’s so annoying We had a large order of stone and they waved the delivery charge after arguing with them

But stung me for £350 for a pallet of coping stone 

When I checked that we were ok for the following day They said no we are waiting to make a full load up I went and collected it the following day 75 mike round trip 

It’s an absolute racket