Good Morning and Hello

Yoopta

Hello All,

Just starting a new adventure.....a new semi detached property in need of a good refurb, and also wanting for an extension and/or loft conversion. But I guess it all depends on what my wallet and time allows!

Currently renting so balance excitement of getting into this new house once it's ready with my natural love of getting stuck into a good project! This is certainly the biggest I have tried though so any advice and thoughts will be greatly appreciated, and probably a few jokes when I realise quite how big this endeavour is! So, into the deep end I jump....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yoopta said:

Hello All,

Just starting a new adventure.....a new semi detached property in need of a good refurb, and also wanting for an extension and/or loft conversion. But I guess it all depends on what my wallet and time allows!

Currently renting so balance excitement of getting into this new house once it's ready with my natural love of getting stuck into a good project! This is certainly the biggest I have tried though so any advice and thoughts will be greatly appreciated, and probably a few jokes when I realise quite how big this endeavour is! So, into the deep end I jump....

Good to have you joining.

You are two thirds of the ghost of David Frost, and I claim my £5 :D.

Ha, thanks very much, been busy scribbling away this morning making plans, though it feels like I've barely scratched the surface (which is probably because it's true).

I hope I don't owe his estate any royalties for using his catch phrase! Getting sued on day 1 surely can't be one of the unexpected hurdles that eats into the budget!