Corrugated sheet: clamping to scaffolding

I need to make an efficient wind break on some scaffolding. To do that I'd like to use some spare corrugated tin sheet I have lying around.

How to attach it to the scaffolding is my next challenge. Anyone managed to clamp corrugated tin to kwikstage safely? 

I'm not at all sure this is a good idea, as the wind loading on the scaffolding will be increased a very great deal by something solid, like corrugated sheet.  It's one reason why a common way to provide a wind/object falling barrier on scaffolding is fine netting, as it slows the wind down enough to be less of a nuisance, but doesn't put such an additional load on the scaffolding as to need lots of extra bracing.  If you take a look at scaffolding where they have used solid plastic sheeting as rain/wind protection you'll often see that they use a lot of additional bracing to take the load. 

There's a house just down the road from me that's being refurbished and that has plastic sheeting all around and over the roof, and the scaffolding is really robust - the ladder section stuff you often see used to make temporary stage covers has been used on the sides as well as the roof, with normal scaffolding inside it and fixed to it.  I'm not sure how easy it would be to add bracing to kwikstage to take the additional load, but bearing in mind your experience of the winds you can get up there I think some additional bracing would be essential - the last thing you want is for the wind to take your scaffolding down and hit something (or someone).

Thanks for the nudge, @JSHarris.

The end in mind is protecting part of one corner of the house for about an hour or so, and doing so efficiently and safely.

We are  welding on an exposed corner of the building, and I had the issue of wind on my mind before I asked the question. I'll never forget the issue of wind - ever-. I still wince every time a sharp gust hits our house. It's a real pain: the house is made of semi-cured concrete after all.

I have braced the scaffolding using all the guidance I can get my hands on: and that guidance  takes a good deal of ferreting to find. There seems to be no authoritative advice aimed at people like us. (BTW, its a very satisfying feeling bracing scaffold such that there is negligible movement even in strong gusty wind)

I ask about a clamp because I want to be able to raise  two sheets of tin (2m by 1m, and 1m by 1m) , fit  and then take them off quickly and efficiently. There is no question of putting the tin in place for more than an hour or so. And no question of doing it in a consistently strong wind. I'd like to be able to protect part of the corner of the house when it's   ' just-a-bit-too-windy ' to do a gas weld. 

If I can't do that efficiently, I won't do it at all.

Attacks of wind have added significance for me

This little exercise is just to try and spare me having to buy a new tarpaulin because is spattered with holes caused by flying hot metal. 

I'd also like to be able to make myself a temporary tin-roof out of ground-based scaffolding: a quick, easy-rig work-shelter if you like.

Is it practical to just lash the small sheets on with rope?  Probably easier to do that making up some form of clamping system, and with some over-length bits of 2 x 2 across the outside in the grooves of the corrugated and then lashed tightly to the kwikstage it should be pretty easy to do and hold the sheet securely (with the grooves in the sheets horizontal).