what fittings for flexi tap tails?

ProDave

Floor mounted bath tap. Terminates in the ends of two flexi tails emerging through the floor.

What fitting to join these to copper pipe.

They are a perfect fit onto a straight or elbow 15mm compression fitting but I am sure I have read that is wrong as it would only present a narrow edge to the rubber washer in the flexi fittings.

Preferably a right angle fitting, flexi in, an copper out at right angles.

Sorry about lousy photograph.

flexi_tails.thumb.jpg.1c0bf6febf2079a23e61096f45f3635e.jpg

Screwy' only deliver bundles of 10 and they don't do a bundle of 10 lengths of 22mm but they do seem the cheapest I have tried so far. I thought someone might know another on line supplier?

I can't be bothered to even try and work out how much I need so I will start with 10 lengths of each.

Not planning to. Go on convince me?

I have a lot of short runs from the airing cupboard to the bathrooms, planning that in all copper.

2 longer runs to kitchen, thinking of using some left over 16 * 2 pex al pex UFH pipe for that.

Later on will be the longer runs from ASHP to buffer tank, HW tank and UFH manifolds.

I really like copper (apart from the cost) I will take some convincing that plastic will be reliable enough.

Well I am one of the converted ones ?. I only used copper but found hep20 brilliant for my build, no joins, push fit ends, better flow due to continuous pipework. What’s not to like ?

i used to to be a Luddite but I’m better now!

• Like 1