Hold the front page

nod

No it’s not Bal

Ive used dozens of pallets of the stuff Just the same no problems

Even Tile mart (Rocia) Will do flexible for £10.50 per bag On account

I Don’t know how Topps get away with it 

The one in Preston Still prices there tiles Each

We went to Roccia in Preston last week and we found the staff really helpful but their prices will need to be drastically reduced to do business!! The flexible tile adhesive that you mention can it be used for large porcelain tiles direct on to primed concrete? Someone I know mentioned a new adhesive called Kerakoll Biogel, has anybody used this before

1 hour ago, Pete said:

We went to Roccia in Preston last week and we found the staff really helpful but their prices will need to be drastically reduced to do business!! The flexible tile adhesive that you mention can it be used for large porcelain tiles direct on to primed concrete? Someone I know mentioned a new adhesive called Kerakoll Biogel, has anybody used this before

Rocco shop and catalogue prices are like most rediculous 

There trade prices arnt bad 

But open to a deal on everything 

Most flexible adhesives are fine with porcelain Don’t get involved with fancy adhesives When I use something out of the ordinary It’s useally an Architect that has read an article Thought it sounded cool

and put it on the spec

The main thing with a concrete floor is priming Kill any suction

If you can manage without using rapid set You are better with a gradual set and give it at least 24 hours before grouting

25 minutes ago, nod said:

Rocco shop and catalogue prices are like most rediculous 

There trade prices arnt bad 

But open to a deal on everything 

Most flexible adhesives are fine with porcelain Don’t get involved with fancy adhesives When I use something out of the ordinary It’s useally an Architect that has read an article Thought it sounded cool

and put it on the spec

The main thing with a concrete floor is priming Kill any suction

If you can manage without using rapid set You are better with a gradual set and give it at least 24 hours before grouting

Thanks for the info