flanagaj Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago I would like to do all aspects of our heating/cooling and DHW installation myself. I've read that I can do this and claim the grant if I use the MCS umbrella scheme. Keen to understand if anyone has gone down this path?
Stu789 Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago I'm interested in this too... FWIW I spoke to a couple of the MCS umbrella companies last month and they only deal with a trading plumber not a self-builder so they basically said "get the plumber you want to work with to call us"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now