Lines across middle pane of triple glazed Internorm Slider

Meabh

Hi - I've got a 4mX2.3m 3G Internorm sldier that was installed about 9 months ago in our new ICF self build.

One of my contractors just pointed out that I have horizontal lines across the top half of the window which give you a fuzzy optical illusion. I've cleaned up the window and he is right. It's impossible to get a photo but it's like horizontal bands of fuzzy glass.

It seems to be the inner pane - up close I can now see - it looks like a perfect straight horizontal lines in the glass.

Any idea what could be causing it? Or how to get a picture so I can show the installer?

Thanks 

I have just completed a multi year battle with a window supplier for a faulty pane.  Just like you, their initial response was "send a photo"  and like you although it was plain to see with the naked eye I could not get it on a photo.  They would not budge on the photo requirement.

Ieft it just over a year and contacted the supplier again, but not wanting to enter the same silly send a photo lark, I said I have a window pane that I think might need replacing can you send someone to advise.  I carefully did not say which window and what i thought was wrong. No doubt thinking they were going to get a sale, they sent someone.  As soon as he saw it he said "you want that replacing because of the fogging between the panes."

I then wrote to the supplier telling them one of their surveyers had pointe out the problem and seen for himself what the problem was I expect a replacement glass unit under warranty.  It was fitted last week. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

"Roller wave" possible. Caused when it's floated.

Googled - don't think it's roller wave. It's more like 2 sharp lines have been cut with a stanley knife (horizontally) and the area between them is fuzzy

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

Good luck trying to get Internorm to do anything about it or any other problems you encounter.

I have had one "it's within tolerance" when I had a load of beads inside one of the panes.....outside tolerance appears to be if it was full to the top...