German Efficiency

Just taken delivery of a kitchen from Germany I was told a week ago that delivery would be on Wednesday between 2-4 pm Rang this morning to Arrived at 3pm today 

How is it that you can order a washer from Curry’s and they can give you an am or pm Sit in and wait like our mums had to do back in the day 😁

093EB809-ADA3-4639-97D8-DDFAF11FF944.jpeg

Nearly everything I’ve had delivered has been on a timed delivery slot of a few hours and nearly everything has arrived on schedule. In fact I’ve been somewhat surprised that of all the issues I’ve had building the house deliveries have been the least problematic. 

49 minutes ago, Kelvin said:

Nearly everything I’ve had delivered has been on a timed delivery slot of a few hours and nearly everything has arrived on schedule. In fact I’ve been somewhat surprised that of all the issues I’ve had building the house deliveries have been the least problematic. 

Are you ok to  give Curry’s a call about my wife screen 😁

4 hours ago, nod said:

Just taken delivery of a kitchen from Germany I was told a week ago that delivery would be on Wednesday between 2-4 pm Rang this morning to Arrived at 3pm today 

How is it that you can order a washer from Curry’s and they can give you an am or pm Sit in and wait like our mums had to do back in the day 😁

093EB809-ADA3-4639-97D8-DDFAF11FF944.jpeg

Is it Nolte?