Full plans and building notice application form

41 minutes ago, joe90 said:

As @MikeGrahamT21 says above read the notes, we can’t help really as we don’t know your build  details 🤷‍♂️

This is one of the issues, when filling out this form, i have my own plans, basic, that i have drawn up, but not sure, if they would be good enough for Bristol City Council, so i may need somebody to do these for me. The planning porthole i find totally confusing to use. Thanks for the reply's anyway. 

This is what i am trying to build, but need it in plans that will be good enough for the local Council. Bearing in mind, it's a commercial property. thanks  

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I have done my own plans in the past but otherwise find an architectural technician to do them for you (cheaper than an architect.). Fill the form as best as possible, they will soon send it back fir more info.

A first floor extension on a commercial property... You are going to need someone who knows what they are doing to get that approved. Find an architectural technician or an ex. bco who now submits plans. Ask your builder if he knows anyone - they usually have a few contacts. You aren't going to be able to do this yourself without substantial technical knowledge.

3 minutes ago, kandgmitchell said:

A first floor extension on a commercial property... You are going to need someone who knows what they are doing to get that approved. Find an architectural technician or an ex. bco who now submits plans. Ask your builder if he knows anyone - they usually have a few contacts. You aren't going to be able to do this yourself without substantial technical knowledge.

Thanks for that, i was hoping to find somebody on here, i'm planning on doing the work myself, as i am semi skilled builder, and can complete most jobs. best regards 

Well I hope someone pops up. Ideally you need someone local and ideally with a relationship with the LA if you are using their BCO's. The regs vary for commercial stuff - sometimes easier, sometimes harder than for domestic building. You'll also need some decent plans for the fire officer consultation done by whoever does your BC work.