Bathrooms to love

I can't find any reviews for this company on line so would be grateful for any feedback that BuildHubbers might have.  A local store is selling a Bathrooms to Love shower quadrant which looks good but....

Any advice appreciated!

@KitchenPotcher one passing observation I have is that there seems to be an awful lot of bathroom stuff that is pretty indistinguishable when browsing the net. I have recently been off in search of a bath for HWMBO, and I have waded through a large number of websites. The vast majority I would describe as virtually identical cheap tat from the far east, but branded with various italian sounding names and priced at a level that the general public don't think of as being mugged. 

Finding genuinely quality stuff for a reasonable price seems nigh-on impossible! 

• 1 month later...

I totally agree, Omnibuswoman.

It seems you can easily spend £1000 on a vanity unit - which is usually only MDF after all!  Outrageous!  It's not like it's an antique!

We want to replace the 4 items we've managed to get into the bathroom when we bought the house 25 years ago - shower enclosure, bath, basin and loo.  It's a small room but the layout was manageable because back then there were more "rounded" shapes e.g. on basins (with pedestals) and baths. 

We have to update it so the search continues.