Tiling on to Ditra

Hi all. Tiling time for me now. I have fitted Ditra matting to the whole area ready for tiling but have one big question. 

Do I need to prime the top of the ditra before applying tile adhesive ? 

I am laying 1200 x 600 porcelain tiles which have approx 3 mm curve in them so to avoid lippage I am laying them stack bond. I don’t personally like the third or 25 % bond. Maybe because I’m a brickie it’s either half bond or no bond  Flemish isn’t an option 😂

Just hoover it is there’s been some time for dust / shite to settle, and butter the floor in all directions before sticking the tile down. You’ll see the adhesive doesn’t quite want to stick at first, but then it will as you work it in. 
Put effort into this, and tell Aunt Fanny I said hi 👋

14 hours ago, Canski said:

tiles which have approx 3 mm curve in them so to avoid lippage

Is this a common idea, we have 100m2  of large format tiles to lay and am somewhat terrified of lipping but thought the self leveling kits would sort it.

2 minutes ago, MikeSharp01 said:

Is this a common idea, we have 100m2  of large format tiles to lay and am somewhat terrified of lipping but thought the self leveling kits would sort it.

i dont think you will pull the bow in the tiles out.

2 hours ago, Canski said:

dont think you will pull the bow in the tiles out.

No I would not expect to - I would hope the tiles are all flat so as long as we start flat there should be no lipping anywhere.